Monday, April 1, 2013

Into the Cybersphere


Hullo there! This blog is dedicated to the recognition of Beauty in the extraordinary and the ordinary; it is an attempt to notice the astonishing in the accustomed, the exceptional in the expected. We’re easily consumed by the world’s negativity and use social media as an outlet for venting and complaining so I ask you why not harp a little more on the positive?

I believe my partner in insanity (he’s two smidgens insane – a smidgen more than myself) and mon copain will be joining me on this endeavour when he so desires. I hope our concept of "Beauty Lists" catches on a bit in the cyberworld, particularly when it seems on the surface that there isn't much cause for gratitude. So here's to all things pertaining to venustas! If on earth we are bound to see shadows of God in creation and "only reflections in a mirror, mere riddles" (1 Cor. 13:12) the least we can do is admire His radiance from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Perpetual Advent

Part I. "One thing you must know is that in the South there is a story for  everything ." He leaned in warmly, eyes alight,...