Monday, October 7, 2013

More Lines Faster.

Here's a quick update. We have about 48 hours until this project is due so I have entered extreme focus mode. That means that I have been listening to the same simple, four chord, 3 minute long song for a half hour straight and I plan on continuing to listen to it until some later point. 


That happens. Before my calculus final freshmen year I listened to Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" for about an hour. Don't ask me why. It seemed to help though because I got a miraculously good grade (seriously miraculous...I mean anything good involving myself and math is a miracle).  

We have a lot of work to do but the studio building closes at midnight so we physically can't pull all-nighters. That's for the best though the perfectionist in all of us dislikes this limited work time. Consequently, I'm going to go into hermit mode until I turn twenty. Don't worry, it's not as long as it sounds. 

St. Jude and St. Rita, pray for us. 

1 comment:

A Perpetual Advent

Part I. "One thing you must know is that in the South there is a story for  everything ." He leaned in warmly, eyes alight,...